We are a Paris and Bordeaux based startup which developed a SaaS platform that allows companies and digital agencies to deploy Advocacy Marketing and Social Selling strategies.
Limber was founded in early 2015 and has 12 employees. We are currently looking to enlarge our team and expand our commercial operations within Europe. We are looking for a multidisciplinary intern to help us make a significant impact on our international revenue. You will work side by side with a friendly team within a dynamic environment and will have many opportunities to grow with the company.
→ Main Responsabilities
As an International Business Development Intern – reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer – your mission will be meeting company revenue targets through business development and customer success activities.
You will be developing the sales pipeline and delivering new business from both existing and prospective clients. In the after-sales phase, you will accompany our consulting and customer success teams in providing customers the best experience.
- Prospect potential clients in your target market within Europe.
- Contact potential clients and arrange online meetings.
- Track interactions and accompany leads through our sales funnel.
- Work closely with our CSM & development team: propose ideas for product improvement based on client’s feedback.
- Record all of your sales activity (calls, meetings, quotes, contracts, etc.) on our CRM.
- Propose and provide help organizing events: webinars, startup or marketing events.
→ Required profile and skills
- Native or excellent English level
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Savvy with Social Media
- Good creative writing skills
- Passionate about entrepreneurship
- Proactive and autonomous
→ More information
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months internship or 1 year “alternance”
- Salary: depending on contract duration & type
- Performance-related bonus (optional)
- Can lead to a full-time position (optional)
- English (Required)
- German (Preferred)
👉 To apply, send us your application @ [email protected].
Latest posts by Jeremy Lipp (see all)
- Intern – Business Development for European Markets B2B SaaS (software) - 06/16/2022
- Employer Branding: Issues for HR and Marketing - 10/11/2018
- Limber and the new Twitter rules - 03/23/2018