The use of Linkedin as a prospecting channel has been widely adopted by salespeople. However, few of them make full use of the potential offered by social networks once the first contact is established, especially when it comes to sharing enriching content for their community and actively participating in discussions.
So join us on Tuesday, June 28th at 2:00PM to participate in this workshop!
During this webinar, we could see how well-equipped marketing teams can help sales people develop their presence on social networks, especially in :
• Optimizing their personal branding,
• Tracking the Social Selling index,
• Intelligent deployment of nurturing marketing content,
• The creation of “engagement” on the company’s publications,
This one-hour webinar was hosted by Jeremy Lipp, co-founder of the platform
Latest posts by Anais Tajan (see all)
- Employee Advocacy Webinar: Increase Brand Visibility & Boost Employee Engagement at a minimal cost with Limber - 10/13/2022
- Influence marketing in B2B: Should you use influencers to boost your brand awareness online? - 06/02/2022
- Webinar: How marketing can help salespeople optimize the use of Linkedin - 06/02/2022
Please fill out this form to view the replay:
Every month, we offer a free 1-hour webinar accessible to all. Each webinar focuses on a different theme to show you all the possibilities that Limber has to offer.
Would you like a personalized demonstration or a 30-minute consultation to tell us about your project? Book a demo.