Are you looking to work in a startup? Do you want to work with a friendly staff in a dynamic environment to revolutionize digital marketing? Join us!
Limber develops the Content & Social Marketing platform Limber.io. To support the strong development of the company in particular through the acquisition of new users and customers, we are looking for a Digital marketing intern.
You will assit our Marketing Director and your mission will be to propose and implement marketing and communication activities to popularize Limber and recruit new users worldwide!
Examples of areas that you will work on :
- Implementation and monitoring of advertising campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn …)
- Blogging in English and French
- Implementation of visibility operations / partnerships with influencers and media websites
- Community management
- Drafting press releases
- Managing PR activities with journalists
- Propose and help organize internal and external events (webinars, tradeshows, startups events and / or marketing …)
- Search partner agencies
- Identification of key stakeholders and networking
- Attending meetings and follow-up with partners
REQUIRED PROFILE :
Business or Digital marketing student (MBA or equivalent)
You’re creative and eager to learn
You are flexible and know how to react quickly!
You are rigorous in organizing your tasks
You are curious and know the latest trends in digital marketing (growth hacking …)
You like social media and are an active user.
You have good skills in web and graphic tools (WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator …)
You enjoy writing (having a blog is a plus!)
You are bilingual French – English
FURTHER INFORMATION :
Starting date: asap
Duration: 6 months (ideal gap year)
Location: Vélizy-Villacoublay, France (Inovel North Park)
Contract type: Internship
Compensation: depending upon experience
For all applications, thank you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com