In order to share a video, it is necessary to have it on your platform.
If you already have your video on your platform, share it like any other content on your platform.
If you do not have a video on your platform yet, please follow these steps:
Go to your “Contents” page, “Added Contents” tab and click on the “Video” button at the top of your page to upload a new video on your platform.
A module appears and suggests that you select:
- your video,
- the title of your video,
- the description of your video,
- the keywords you want to associate with this content,
- whether or not the content is copyrighted,
- the language of your content, and
- if this content is the translation of existing content into another language.
Once you have filled in all the information, click on the “Download” button to add your video to your Limber platform. A module is displayed while your video is being uploaded.
Once your video is online, you can add a thumbnail to your video. Several choices are available to you:
- take a screenshot within the video you have downloaded using the blue button below the video, or
- upload or add a photo already on your platform.
Once you have made your choice, do not forget to validate your modifications. Finally, select your video and share it like any other content on your platform.