An iOS & Android mobile app
Limber has developed its mobile application to allow you to access your platform wherever you are.
Download and install the Limber app
- Download the application in the version that suits your mobile phone.
- Log in to the application with your Limber credentials.
Features from the application
Your content walls
Find all the content available to you on the content walls created by your administrator and search for specific content by entering a keyword in the search function (magnifying glass icon).
The default view gathers all the walls. If you have access to several walls, you can select the one of your choice to see only the contents related to this wall theme by going to the menu at the top left, represented by 3 lines:
Share content from your Wall
To share content from your Wall, tap the “Share” megaphone icon of the content of your choice and then tap “Share via Limber”.
- Then select the channel of your choice on which you wish to share your content.
- Choose a campaign related to the sharing of this content (only if you have the Platform or Publisher license).
- Edit your post and schedule it as you wish to.
Suggest a content on your Wall
- Use your phone’s native “Share” function from the picture, video or web page you want to “suggest”.
- Choose the Limber application from the list (press “More” if it is not in the list).
- You will then be redirected to the app to choose your campaign, the channel on which you want to share your content and finalise your sharing.
View all shares created for “Today” or “All”. You can also filter the view of your shares according to different criteria:
- By date from most recent to oldest or from oldest to most recent (“Asc” for Ascendant and “Desc” for Descendant).
- By approval status “To be approved” if you have the option to delegate accounts.
Edit your shares
- To modify your share, press the “Pencil” icon on the share of your content, make any changes you wish (date, text…), then validate to save your changes.
- You can also pause or delete your share using the 3 small dots.
Share without related content
To publish without linked content, click on the megaphone icon and then:
- Select the channel of your choice and the campaign to which you want to link your share.
- Enter the text of your choice and/or an image using the photo icon.
- Schedule your share.
From this tab, view the list of outgoing channels connected to your platform and add new ones if you want by selecting the social network icon of your choice.
If you have access to the Leaderboard of your platform, it is in this interface that you will be able to consult your ranking among the users of your platform.
As a platform administrator, you can also apply a filtered view according to different criteria:
- By period (last month, current month…)
- By selecting a user
- By wall of content
Access your platform settings from this tab.
You will find the type of licence linked to your account, the possibility to change the language of your Limber interface (English or French), and also the option to activate or deactivate certain notifications.