What is a scenario?
If you regularly use Limber to promote your content, you may have noticed that you often use the same channels with the same timeline. These actions are often repetitive and waste your time…
It is now over with the publication scenarios feature! 😉
This feature will allow you to easily save sharing sequences on social networks (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and reuse them manually or automatically via automated sharing rules.
How to script the dissemination of your content with Limber?
Create a scenario in 2 ways:
- From the configuration menu accessible under your Profile.
- When scheduling your post saving the logic you have created empirically.
1. From the configuration menu
This approach allows you to create your scenario conceptually, that means without you needing to choose the content.
- Go to your Profile > Configuration > Scenarios > New Scenario.
- Select all the outgoing channels of your choice (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook accounts and pages, etc.) then add them to your scenario.
- Then adjust your sequence by adding LinkedIn actions (like, comment, share) and defining spacing between each post and/or between each action.
- Name your scenario, for example “Business News Communication” and save it.
2. When scheduling your post
With this approach, you share content manually (choose a content, outgoing channels and organize the timeline order), then Limber will allow you to save the logic thus created as a scenario.
- Select the content of your choice to share, then choose your outgoing channels, their number and a campaign.
- Then modify, at your convenience, the texts of your posts. Add mentions, LinkedIn actions (like, comment, share), Call-to-Action as well as the desired targeting option, then define the spacing between each post and/or between each action.
- Once you’ve finalized your sequence, click “Save Scenario” and name it, such as “Blog Content Communication”.
Your scenario is now created!
You will now be able to create and replay scenarios as you wish for the promotion of your blog articles, the promotion of events, the distribution of white papers… by publishing them on your social accounts, those of your company and/or those of your collaborators!
Find your created scenarios at the moment of selecting your outgoing channels when sharing content from the “Content” page and in the “Scenarios” tab.
Triggering a scenario from an automated sharing rule
Scenarios are compatible with automated sharing rules! You can thus trigger a scenario as soon as content appears on a Content Feeds (RSS or LinkedIn page feed).
LinkedIn actions scenarios
When you use content already posted on LinkedIn, you have the option of triggering a scenario based on a sequence of LinkedIn actions (likes, shares). In other words, there will be no need to re-share content, re-post and re-schedule actions.
How to create a LinkedIn actions scenario?
3 steps for your LinkedIn actions scenario: Incoming channel
- Connect your LinkedIn Feed as an Incoming channel
- Create your action scenario
- Set up your automated sharing rule
1. Connect your LinkedIn Feed
Before creating your action scenario, make sure your LinkedIn incoming channel is correctly connected and set up to the Limber platform.
2. Create your action scenario
- To create your action scenario, go to your Profile > Configuration > Scenarios.
- Then on the drop-down menu next to “New scenario” > “of the creation of Linkedin actions”.
- The new window lets you choose the action you want to add (like, share) and to select the LinkedIn outgoing channels that will generate this action.
- Then program those actions: set the spacing you want between each action, shuffle it as you want and add more through other channels if you want.
- Finally, don’t forget to save your Action Scenario so that you can apply it in the next step.
You can modify it later from your Profile > Configuration > Scenarios.
3. Configure your automated sharing rule
To set up your Action Scenario, go to your Automated sharing rules:
- Profile > Configuration > Rules > Add rule.
- In “Incoming Channels”, select your LinkedIn Page Feed and choose your newly created Action Scenario in “Outgoing Scenario”.
- Assign a campaign to this rule and configure it as you want (keywords, sharing date, etc.).
Once your rule has been submit, it will appear in the list of your automated sharing rules and will therefore be implemented.
Script to boost your visibility 🚀
Find out how Actions Scenario can help you boost the visibility of your LinkedIn posts in our article dedicated to this feature.