To share a video on Twitter, go to your “Contents” page, “Added Contents” tab and select the video you want to share on Twitter.
If you already have your video on your platform, share it like any other content on your platform.
If you don’t have a video on your platform yet, visit this page : Add a video on Limber.
Here are the settings recommended by Twitter to make your video look as good as possible once it is shared:
- Recommended Video Codec: H264 High Profile
- Recommended Frame Rates: 30 FPS, 60 FPS
- Recommended Video Resolution: 1280×720 (landscape), 720×1280 (portrait), 720×720 (square)
- Recommended Minimum Video Bitrate: 5,000 kbps
- Recommended Minimum Audio Bitrate: 128 kbps
- Recommended Audio Codec: AAC LC
- Recommended Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (landscape or portrait), 1:1 (square)
- Frame rate must be 60 FPS or less
- Dimensions must be between 32×32 and 1280×1024
- File size must not exceed 512 MB
- Duration must be between 0.5 seconds and 140 seconds
- Aspect ratio must be between 1:3 and 3:1
- Must have 1:1 pixel aspect ratio
- Only YUV 4:2:0 pixel format is supported
- Audio must be AAC with Low Complexity profile. High-Efficiency AAC is not supported
- Audio must be mono or stereo, not 5.1 or greater
- Must not have open GOP
- Must use progressive scan